- 2 tablespoons miso (white)
- 2 tablespoons wildflower honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon low sodium soy
- 1/8 ginger powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes, crushed
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon lime juice
- 6-ounce soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 (6-ounce) Verlasso salmon portions, skin off
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ¼ cup slivers almonds
- Whisk miso, honey, rice vinegar, soy, ginger, red pepper flakes, garlic, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place a damp towel under the bowl to hold the bowl in place as you whisk the oil, a little at a time, into the vinaigrette until the oil emulsifies, about one minute.
- Add the basil and lime juice and whisk again.
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for two to three minutes. Season the salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Add the salmon top side down and sear for two minutes. Turn once and continue to cook for two minutes. Remove from heat.
- While the salmon cooks, steam the broccoli in ½ inch of water in the microwave for forty to fifty seconds. Drain.
- Add the broccoli and spinach to the soba noodles. Pour the miso-ginger vinaigrette over the soba noodles and vegetables. Lift gently with tongs or a large serving fork to coat the noodles and vegetables.
- Divide the noodle between four large serving bowls or a large platter if serving family style. Top with salmon, slivered almonds and lime wedges. Serve immediately.