- 8 ounces Verlasso salmon
- 3 ½ teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 twelve-inch pizza crust
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- 6 each Kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 whole sweet banana pepper, sliced across, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon sliced shallot
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cube the salmon into ½ inch bite-sized pieces and add to a small bowl.
- Add the chopped basil and mint, salt and pepper, and 1 ½ teaspoons of the olive oil to the salmon bowl. Stir to coat the salmon pieces with the herbs, oil, and seasonings.
- Rub the remaining olive oil into the pizza crust including the edges.
- Divide the chopped tomatoes, olives, salmon, including the herbs that stick to the bowl, feta cheese, peppers and lastly, the shallots evenly around the crust.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for nine to ten minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the oven to a cutting board. Spoon the balsamic glaze over the top of the flatbread. Slice and serve.